- September 18, 2014LSC-Montgomery’s music department is excited to present piano “super” Saturday, a day-long musical festival dedicated to anything piano related, on Saturday, November 1, from 12 to 6 p.m., in the Recital Hall, located in the college’s Music Hall (Building H).
- September 15, 2014In connection with October being National Substance Abuse Prevention month, Lone Star College-Montgomery’s Human Services Student Organization will offer a series of lectures designed to raise awareness of issues related to drugs and alcohol. All lectures will be held on the LSC-Montgomery campus in building G, room 102.
- September 11, 2014Graduates of LSC-Montgomery’s physical therapist assistant (PTA) program continue to pass national licensing boards with flying colors.
- September 11, 2014New and current students still have a chance to take classes this fall at LSC-Montgomery as Late Start courses, an alternative to the regular 16-week semester, begin in September and October.
- September 11, 2014LSC-Montgomery, in partnership with the Texas Familias Council, will honor Hispanic Heritage month with a community leadership event on Tuesday, September 30, on the LSC-Montgomery campus, in the Performing Arts Center (Bldg. D).
- September 08, 2014In light of the recent suicide of actor, comedian, and filmmaker Robin Williams, Lone Star College-Montgomery’s Human Services Student Organization and the Psych Club feel there’s an urge for more awareness about depression and mood disorders.
- September 08, 2014LSC-Montgomery is pleased to welcome Cristina Mendoza as the newly appointed director of bands and professor of music. Beginning this fall, Mendoza will conduct the college’s symphonic band and jazz ensembles.
- September 08, 2014
The LSC-Montgomery fine arts department has announced an exciting lineup for the upcoming fall semester. Mark your calendars now, and come enjoy the many talented artists and performers at LSC-Montgomery. All events are open to the community and admission prices vary, with many being free of charge.
- September 08, 2014Lone Star College-Montgomery’s Academy for Lifelong Learning (ALL), in collaboration with The Sons of the Republic of Texas, is offering a history lecture featuring forensic sculptor Amanda Danning on Tuesday, September 16, from 1-3 p.m., at LSC-University Center at Montgomery, room 200.
- September 04, 2014Patricia Sendelbach Selected for Vice President of Administrative Services at Lone Star College-MontgomeryPatricia Sendelbach is no stranger to the role of vice president of administrative services at Lone Star College-Montgomery, and its importance to the Lone Star College System. She served as interim in this capacity since January 2014, and was recently selected to continue in a permanent role.