- LSCS-SBDC Seeking Nominations for Small Business of the Year Awards - June 18, 2013
The Lone Star College System Small Business Development Center Advisory Council is now seeking nominations from the community for the 27th Annual Small Business of the Year awards. This includes nominations of businesses within the LSC-Tomball service area.
- Performing Arts Center Box Office Hours Announced - June 04, 2013
The Performing Arts Center box office will be open to the public Monday through Thursday between June 24 and July 12 from 1 to 4 pm. The box office will be open for walk-up ticket purchases as well as to provide information about upcoming events at the center. The Drama department’s summer musical, The Music Man, will run July 11 through 13 at 7:30 pm and July 14 at 2 pm.
- College Recognizes Retiring Superintendent with Scholarship in his Honor - May 29, 2013
In honor of retiring Tomball Independent School District (ISD) superintendent John Neubauer and his 46 years of dedicated service to the district, Lone Star College-Tomball has established a full two-year tuition scholarship in his name.
- “Discovery College Summer Camp” for Children 6 - 17 is Fun and Educational - May 28, 2013
Summer is almost here and time is running out. Beginning June 10 and running through August 8, Lone Star College-Tomball’s Discovery College will be offering weekly summer camps for children ages 6-17.
- LSC-Tomball Receives Gift from Tomball Regional Health Foundation - May 28, 2013
Tomball Regional Health Foundation (TRHF) recently committed to providing Lone Star College-Tomball with $379,188 for support of the allied health programs at the college.
- College to be Closed for Memorial Day Holiday - May 17, 2013
LSC-Tomball will be closed for the Memorial Day Holiday Saturday through Monday, May 25-27. All offices will be closed and classes will not be held. The LSC-Tomball Community Library will be open on Saturday, May 25 from 10 am to 5 pm, but closed on Monday, May 27. The library is always closed Sundays. Normal business hours will resume on Tuesday, May 28.
- Graduates Celebrate Achievement at LSC-Tomball Commencement - May 17, 2013
The Fellowship of the Woodlands was packed with family, friends and guests on May 11 as graduating students received their diplomas and honors at the 2013 Lone Star College-Tomball Commencement ceremony.
- College Commencement on May 11 at 10 a.m. - May 07, 2013
May 11 will be a day of excitement for the many graduates that will walk across the stage and earn their associate degree and/or certificate from Lone Star College-Tomball. The college will hold its annual commencement ceremony at the Fellowship of the Woodlands, located at One Fellowship Drive in The Woodlands, beginning at 10 a.m. Approximately 700 students are eligible for graduation.
- Two LSC-Tomball Students Named Jack Kent Cooke Scholarship Winners - May 06, 2013
Two LSC-Tomball students are among the three LSCS attendees who have been awarded scholarships from the Jack Kent Cooke Foundation Undergraduate Transfer Scholarship Program, the largest private scholarship for community college transfer students in the country.
- Spring Concert Finale Will be an Evening of Rhythm, Drama and Inspiration - May 01, 2013
The final concert of the school year, Lone Star College-Tomball’s music department is ending its season with a performance that runs the musical gamut on May 5 at 7:30 p.m. in the LSC-Tomball Performing Arts Center.