Phi Theta Kappa
Phi Theta Kappa's mission is two-fold:
- Recognize and encourage the academic achievement of two-year college students and;
- Provide opportunities for individual growth and development through participation in honors, leadership, service and fellowship programming.
|Shawna Beaudreau - President
Misbah Ahmed - Executive Vice President
Lan Huynh - Vice President of Communications
Chris Moore - Vice President of Public Relations
Each candidate for membership must:
- Be enrolled at Lone Star College-University Park in at least 3 semester hours;
- Accumulate a minimum of twelve (12) semester hours of college level credit courses in the Lone Star College System;
- Earn a Grade Point Average of 3.5 in college level credit courses. College credit courses attempted will be taken directly from LSCS transcripts and fractional averages are not rounded off;
- Adhere to the school conduct code and possess recognized qualities of citizenship.
Grades for courses completed at other institutions will not be considered when determining membership eligibility.
9/15/14 Oberndorf Scholarship and GEICO Master's Degree Application Opens
9/17/14 2014 Walter B. Cooper Memorial Scholarship Deadline
9/25/14 Leadership Study Group on Facebook Begins
10/10/14 - 10/12/14 2014 Texas Leadership Conference
4/15/15 - 4/19/15 2015 Texas Regional & 97th International Convention
2/25/16 - 2/27/16 2016 Texas Regional Convention