Phi Theta Kappa
Phi Theta Kappa's mission is two-fold:
- Recognize and encourage the academic achievement of two-year college students and;
- Provide opportunities for individual growth and development through participation in honors, leadership, service and fellowship programming.
||Chapter Officers |
| Frank Rodriguez
| Shawna Beaudreau - President|
Misbah Ahmed - Executive Vice President
CJ Nwokeji - Vice President of Fellowship
Lan Huynh - Vice President of Communications
Jennifer Tremusini - Vice President of Leadership
Chris Moore - Vice President of Public Relations
Each candidate for membership must:
- Be enrolled at Lone Star College-University Park in at least 3 semester hours;
- Accumulate a minimum of twelve (12) semester hours of college level credit courses in the Lone Star College System;
- Earn a Grade Point Average of 3.5 in college level credit courses. College credit courses attempted will be taken directly from LSCS transcripts and fractional averages are not rounded off;
- Adhere to the school conduct code and possess recognized qualities of citizenship.
Grades for courses completed at other institutions will not be considered when determining membership eligibility.
9/27/14 District IV Fall Leadership Workshop
4/16/15-4/18/15 Texas Regional & International Convention