Forms Frequently Used by Registered Student Organizations
Resources for Existing and new LSC-M Clubs and organizations
• Student Organization Online Registration Form (This form is required to be re-submitted every fall prior to spending any club funds, or whenever a change in officers or advisor occurs)
• Printing Request Form (Used for posters, flyers, and documents. Printing is usually completed in 24-48 hours)
• Advisor Checklist (This form is designed to help advisors and officers work together to develop expectations for the role of the advisors in each student organization.)
• Sample Constitution (This document can be customized for each organization. The shaded areas should be changed to reflect the requirements and responsibilities as identified by the members of the organization.)
• Maverick Mascot Reservation Form If your organization would like to have Monty the Maverick present at your event, please complete this form. Please note that while the Office of Student Life will provide the costume, your organization must provide the person to wear the costume.
• Equipment Check-out Form (popcorn machine, karaoke machine, etc.)
• Event/Fundraising Request Form Any clubs or organizations wishing to hold a fundraiser or event must be submit this form at least two week prior to the event date indicated. The Student Life office will need to give prior approval before an event can take place.
Forms Needed for Selling Food at Events and Fundraisers
Luby's, etc. has exclusive rights to provide food for any event on campus, and provide catering for events as well. To get more information and order food click here
Remember that ALL student organization fundraisers must be approved prior to the event. To get approval for your fundraising event, e-mail mcstudentactivities@LoneStar.edu and provide all details of your request, including date, time (starting and ending), location, and a description of the event. Joseph will notify your group as soon as approval is finalized.
If your student organization/event committee would like to sell food (hot dogs/hamburgers, baked goods, etc.), you are required to apply for a permit from Montgomery County Environmental Health Services. You simply complete the application and submit it at least two weeks prior to the event if submitting by mail, or at least 48 hours prior to the sale/event if submitting the application in person. The permit is FREE of charge for nonprofit organizations, which includes our college.
Take a moment to read the “Food Rules for Temporary Food Services Permit.” This will give you all of the information and directions needed to obtain the permit. This document, as well as the Application itself, can be found below.
For more information, visit the Montgomery County Environmental Health Services website at: http://www.co.montgomery.tx.us/ehealth/cforms.shtml or call them at 936.539.7839.
• Petty Cash Request
• Agreement for the Performance of an Independent Contractor Up to $5000 (when hiring outside entertainment/contractors)
• Agreement for the Performance of an Independent Contractor in Excess of $5000 (when hiring outside entertainment/contractors)
• Student Expense Refund Request (used for all types of student reimbursements)
T-ShirtsAuthentic Promotions is an approved vendor through which student organizations may order t-shirts. Their contact information is below:Amy Warner Authentic Promotions