| LSCS Drama Departments
| LSC-Montgomery Drama Department
Lone Star College–Montgomery Theatre offers a variety of scholarships for students in Drama. If you are aspiring to be an actor or want to work behind the scenes, then check out the following guidelines for your scholarship opportunity.
- Be enrolled in a minimum of 9 credit hours at Lone Star College.
- Maintain a minimum 2.25 Grade Point Average.
- Be enrolled in Theatre Practicum 1120 and 1121 in fall semester, 2120 and 2121 in spring semester at LSC-Montgomery (1 hour).
- Be enrolled in a minimum of one drama or LET course at LSC-Montgomery (2 or 3 hours).
- Be enrolled in a minimum of one academic course in the LSC system (3 hours).
- Previous Theatre Scholarship recipients are not eligible after four semesters.
To Apply for A Scholarship
- Students must submit an application.
- Students must audition (acting) or demonstrate technical proficiency (technical).
- For more information contact Chase Waites at Chase@LoneStar.edu or 936.271.6127
To support our growing theatre program, you can give to the Lone Star College Foundation. Please indicate your donation is for "LSC-M Theatre Scholarships." Your donation is tax deductable.
Donate or Apply for the Don Whittaker, III Scholarship
Please follow the link to learn more about the Don Whittaker, III Scholarship and how you can help our theatre students or how you can apply.