| Student Services
| Testing Centers
| Assessment Center (Testing)
- All students must sign-in and show a picture ID.
- No testing will begin one hour prior to closing.
- Students are responsible for arriving at the Assessment Center in a timely fashion and allowing themselves enough time, prior to closing, to complete exams.
- All pagers and cell phones must be turned off and either stored in a backpack or handed in to the front desk while in the Assessment Center.
- Students must leave all books and backpacks in their vehicles or designated area of the Assessment Center.
- No food, drinks, or gum allowed in the Assessment Center.
- Students may use personal calculators on tests when permitted by the instructor. All graphic calculators must be presented to an Assessment Center proctor before and after testing. All current work will be cleared from the memory.
- No children will be allowed in the Assessment Center during tests. Please make other arrangements prior to testing.
- Students must know the name of their instructor, class, and specific test they wish to take.
- Students are responsible for bringing scantrons and any other materials required for testing.
- Students may not leave the Assessment Center once a test has begun unless it is an emergency. A proctor must be consulted before leaving.
- Students must schedule special testing accommodations such as a separate testing room or specific computer program 48 hours in advance.
- Talking is not permitted in the testing rooms.
- Students will be closely monitored. If a student is suspected of cheating, the proctor will inform, but not confront, the student during testing. The proctor will document this on an Incident Form and a copy will be given to the instructor.
- Students must give completed exams to a proctor. Students are not allowed to leave the Assessment Center with a completed test.