| LSCS Pharmacy Technology Departments
| LSC-Tomball Pharmacy Technology Department
All applicants to the LSC-Tomball Pharmacy Technology program must be a high school graduate or have a GED and can not have a history of a felony. Each applicant must register with the Texas State Board of Pharmacy as a pharmacy technician trainee.
Visit our Application Packet page and download the LSC-Tomball Pharmacy Technology Application Packet. We are currently accepting applications for the Fall 2013 cohort program which will begin on August 26, 2013. The deadline for fall admissions is Thursday, June 20, 2013. If all pre-requisites are met and the application is submitted by the specified deadline, then applicants will be contacted to schedule a program admission interview in June. All applicants will be notified by mail of their application status once all applicants have been interviewed. Letters will be mailed to the address provided on the application.
- Background Check (as required by some clinical affiliates)
- Physical Examination by licensed physician
- Drug Screening (as required by some clinical affiliates)
- Malpractice/Liability Insurance (paid when student registers for clinical I & clinical II)
- Health Insurance (as required by some clinical affiliates)
- Documentation of Current Immunizations
o MMR (measles, mumps, rubella)
o Tdap (tetanus, diphtheria, pertussis)
o Hepatitis B
o TB (PPD)Skin Test
Download the Step-by-Step LSC-Tomball Pharmacy Technology Application Process Checklist (pdf).