Texas Teacher Certification: Clinical Teaching Track
The Texas Teacher Certification: Clinical Teaching Track is a non-credit Fast Track program offered at LSC-Kingwood with some classes offered at LSC-CyFair, LSC-Montgomery, LSC-North Harris, LSC-University Park, and LSC-Online. For more information, please contact the Continuing Education department at LSCCE@LoneStar.edu.
Visit the Education & Training cluster page for similar careers.
If you have a bachelor's degree and a passion for teaching, you can achieve teacher certification for EC-12 schools in Texas in as little as nine months.
For more information, email ATCP@LoneStar.edu or call 281.312.1716.
- Contact Hours: 273
- Cost of Program: $4,200
- Median Wage: $49,800 per year1
- Search for Classes
- View the presentation about this program (pdf)
- Information Sessions (pdf)
- View Program Flyer (pdf)
Special Topic Seminars
Special Topic Seminars provide ongoing induction year support for interns in our program. These seminars are free and open to the public.
- Cultural Diversity in the Classroom
- Special Education 101: What Regular Ed Teachers need to know about Special Ed
- Panel of Experts: Tips and Tricks from New Caney ISD
- Child Abuse and Neglect
- Brain Based Education
- Classroom Management
- Technology in the Classroom: Podcasting
|ATCPC||7000062||Pedagogy and Professional Responsibilities (PPR)||108|
|ATCPC||7200018||TExES Review: PPR EC-12||7|
|ATCPC||7000027||Components of Special Education||48|
|ATCPC||7000081 or 7000086||Generalist Teacher Prep or Creating Successful Classrooms||48|
TOTAL Contact Hours for
- Median Wage information obtained from the Texas Workforce Commission and the U.S. Department of Labor for 2009 (most recent data available).