| LSCS Kinesiology Departments
LSC-Tomball Kinesiology Department
| COMING THIS FALL!
- KINE 1111 Fitness and Wellness will become PHED 1164 Introduction to Exercise and Sport!
- PHED 1164 Introduction to Exercise and Sport will be a health-based cardio and resistance training course of the new core curriculum of LSCS
The Lone Star College Tomball Department of
Kinesiology curriculum includes one of the most
diverse offerings among the colleges of the Lone
Star College System. Lone Star College–
Tomball includes indoor fitness courses as well as
multiple outdoor activities.
- Weight Training
- Fitness For Life
- Indoor Rock Climbing
- First Aid & Safety
- Back Country Expeditioning (backpacking, canoeing, camping, hiking trips to state parks)
- Personal Health
- Foundations of Kinesiology
- Lone Star College - Tomball Wellness Center
- Spring Creek Golf Center
Faculty and Staff
Bruce D. Zarosky, M.Ed.
Office: N 109B
Wellness Center Coordinator
Office: N 109J
Wellness Center Staff Assistant
Office: N 104