Course Description: This course continues to develop English grammar skills by providing extensive and varied practice that encourages growth in all areas of language use. Emphasis is placed on the use of verb tenses, modal verbs, nouns, adjectives and adverbs.
Learning Outcomes: Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to
1. Use verbs in simple present, present progressive, simple past and past progressive.
2. Form and use present perfect.
3. Use simple modal verbs.
4. Form and use comparative and superlative adjectives.
5. Use adverbs and expressions of frequency and time.
6. Use articles and quantifiers with nouns and pronouns correctly.
7. Identify and use simple and compound sentences.