Tutoring is provided on a walk-in basis. During busy times, writing tutors may limit sessions to 20-30 minutes, and math tutors may assist as needed while circulating among the students. Remember that the tutor's responsibility is to guide students towards a clearer understanding of course material. Students are responsible for the content of their assignments.
Tutoring Subject Areas
Check the schedule to confirm when or if a subject is available.
- Writing, Reading, and ESOL
- Sciences (Chemistry, Biology, and A&P)
- Grammar Crammer
- Talk Time
- Resources for Success
- Test prep
- Online students
- Refer students for additional support
- Class tours & visits: get your students acquainted with the SLRC
- Extra credit opportunities