| LSC-Montgomery President
President's Fitness Challenge
Keeping fit is an important part of a healthy lifestyle. This Challenge is meant to encourage fitness and recognize those faculty and staff at Lone Star College-Montgomery who stay on a fitness regimen throughout the academic year.
There are two ways to take part in the Challenge.
1. Maverick Fitness Challenge
- Print out a copy of the Maverick Fitness Challenge card and mark off the appropriate squares as you complete them.
- Complete 25 squares.
- Take the printed Fitness Challenge card to the Wellness Center weight room area (A117) and deposit it in the Maverick Fitness Challenge box – or see Jackie Cooper or Scott Hankosky.
- You will then be contacted to receive your free t-shirt
- If working out in wellness center please bring employee ID to front desk and complete waiver information Wellness Center
- Check with physician before starting exercise program
- One card is completed per employee (one t-shirt is given)
- Only one square can be completed per fitness class / work out session / wellness visit
- Contest runs from Oct. 1 – April 1
Links associated with the Fitness Card include:
Food diary: https://www.supertracker.usda.gov/foodtracker.aspx
Adult Fitness Test: http://www.adultfitnesstest.org/dataentry.aspx
2. President's Fitness Challenge
- Visit the Adult Fitness Test http://www.adultfitnesstest.org/dataentry.aspx
- The testing can be completed on your own or you can stop by the Wellness Center for assistance.
- Print out your results and write your name, email, phone number and department on the back of your results.
- Take your printed results to the Wellness Center and deposit it in the Maverick Fitness Challenge box weight room area A117 and deposit it in the Maverick Fitness Challenge box – or see Jackie Cooper/Scott Hankosky
- The highest Overall Score (based on percentile average) will be honored at the Heights of Excellence award ceremony. One woman and one man with the highest percentile average from submissions will receive recognition and awarded a prize.