| Student Services
| Child Care
LSC-North Harris Child Care
YMCA Enrollment Procedures
Child Watch Program:
Drop in care for pre-enrolled children of current LSC-North Harris W.W. Thorne location students.
- Student registers for class(es) (credit or continuing education) at Lone Star College-North Harris. Courses must be held at the W.W. Thorne location only. Students must maintain enrollment status throughout the semester to participate in Child Watch.
- Student must submit the following items for Child Watch registration to LSC-North Harris Financial Aid, Student Services building 101.
a. YMCA at Lone Star College-North Harris Enrollment Booklet
b. Parent handbook acknowledgement form
c. Current picture of child
d. Current class schedule
- Upon approval of pre-enrollment, student must submit payment for their child's care to the Lone Star College-North Harris Business Office, Student Services building 104. Options for payment are either full semester payment up front, or monthly pre-paid by the 25th of the previous month
Financial aid is available for those who qualify with the availability of funds*. Once students have completed all the above steps to enroll in Child Watch, please ask for the Child Watch Assistance form. Complete the form and submit it with a copy of a class schedule to the Financial Aid Office. The Financial Aid Office will determine eligibility for qualification for financial assistance.
*Please note that qualification can only be determined if the student has filed Financial Aid and has been awarded.
Pre-school and After-school Programs:
- Parents must submit the following items to the Child Care Center Director located in the Child Development Center Building on the corner of W.W. Thorne Drive and Hurricane Lane.
- YMCA at Lone Star College-North Harris Enrollment Booklet
- Parent handbook acknowledgement form
- Current picture of child
- Payment is due the first day of each week, or monthly pre-paid by the 25th of the previous month. All payments can be made by check in the drop box at the Child Development Center, or at the Lone Star College-North Harris Business Office, Student Services building 104.
For registration, admissions, and additional information contact:
LSC-North Harris Admissions Department
Office Location: SSB-110F
For questions concerning YMCA programs and curriculum contact:
Director for the YMCA at LSC-North Harris
For questions concerning payments contact: