LSC-Tomball Occupational Therapy Department
Occupational Therapy Assistant Program to Host Information Sessions
The Lone Star College – Tomball Occupational Therapy Assistant Program will host information sessions from 4:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. on the following dates:
- Wednesday, September 17, 2014
- Wednesday, October 15, 2014
- Wednesday, February 18, 2015
- Wednesday, March 18, 2015
All sessions are in Room 120A at the LSC-Tomball Health Science Building located at 700 Graham Drive in Tomball, across the street from Tomball Regional Medical Center.
The Occupational Therapy Assistant Program is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Occupational Therapy Education (ACOTE) of the American Occupational Therapy Association (AOTA) located at 4720 Montgomery Lane, Ste. 200, Bethesda, MD 20814-3449, (301) 652-AOTA, www.acoteonline.org.
National Board for Certification in Occupational Therapy (NBCOT) program data results
- Five Semester Program - 2 fall semesters, 2 spring semesters, and 1 summer semester
- Hands-On Preparation - New skills and techniques are learned within a highly interactive program
- On-the-Job Training
- Program includes both part-time and full-time fieldwork experiences in healthcare settings
- No Friday Classes
- Instead, study, work, or take care of personal business
Health Science Building
The LSC-Tomball Health Science Building is located at 700 Graham Street in Tomball, Texas, 77355.
View a map.