LOOKING FOR A FEW GOOD LEADERS!
The Ambassador Program selects 20 students each fall semester to be Student Ambassadors for the duration of the school year. Ambassadors are the student representatives of LSC-CyFair, LSC-Fairbanks Center and the new LSC-Cypress Center. They serve as liaisons between current LSC students, prospective students and the Cy-Fair community. Get to know our 2012/2013 Ambassadors!
Benefits of being an Ambassador:
- Network with college and community leaders
- Meet students & make a difference in Student Life events
- Leadership training by Disney YES Program
- Diverse experiences of a Student Ambassador makes his/her resume stand out
- Ambassadors earn a $400 Scholarship per semester
- Strong academic skills as demonstrated by a GPA of 2.5 or higher
- Maintaining enrollment in at least 6 credit hours in both the Fall and Spring semesters
- A desire to assist the college and fellow students through service and leadership
- Ability to commit to serving as an Ambassador for Fall 2012 and Spring 2013 semesters
- Commitment of 40 hours/semester to assist with activities that may be scheduled during the day, evening, and weekends. These events may include:
- Holidays on the Lake
- Club Rush
- Helping out at local Cy-Fair ISD elementary schools
- Food Drives
- Leadership Conference
- Star Gala
Become a Student Ambassador
Interested in applying to become an Ambassador or want more information? Click here to download an Ambassador Application.
Contact the Student Ambassadors
Barker Cypress Campus
College Center - Room 155
Attn: Daniel Villanueva
Looking for a Campus Tour? Our Student Ambassadors offer Campus Tours by appointment.