|Full payment due for pre-registered Summer 2014 classes||May 16|
|Payment due at time of registration for Summer 2014 classes||After May 16|
|Last day to register for Summer I||May 30|
|Last day to register for Summer II||July 9|
|Full payment due for pre-registered Fall 2014 classes||August 15|
|Last Day to Register/Pay for Fall 2014||August 23|
|Full payment due for pre-registered Spring 2015 classes||January 6|
|Last Day to Register/Pay for Spring 2015||January 10|
Go to myLoneStar to make a payment or set up a payment plan.
Students are responsible for paying charges by the payment due date. Students not paying by the due date may be dropped from their classes.
Current students can pay on-line via myLoneStar. You can also pay at the business office window with cash, check, or debit card. The telephone registration/payment system (TREG) will no longer be used for payments. Credit/Debit Card payments will not be accepted by telephone.
- Debit/Credit Card Payments – Payments can be made using debit/credit cards, pre-paid cards or gift cards. Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover cards are accepted. Students should retain the pre-paid cards and gift cards used for payment, even if the balance is depleted. Refunds will be applied to the original card used during payment.
- Payment by Check - Most colleges have drop boxes where you can leave a payment. Do not drop cash at these locations.
The following regulations apply for paying by check:
- $30 returned check fee assessed on items not honored by your financial institution.
- If your check is returned, you must settle your obligation promptly or your registration may be canceled and your records withheld.
- No postdated checks will be accepted.
- No temporary checks will be accepted.
- No checks will be accepted for a sum larger than the amount of the transaction.
Please note that your check may be converted into an Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) transaction for clearing through an electronic payment network, such as the Automated Clearing House (ACH). By providing us with your completed signed check, you authorize us to make an EFT payment from your account in the same amount as the check. An EFT payment is processed faster than a regular check. Therefore, make certain there are sufficient funds available in your checking account. Our system will make three attempts at processing your payment. Regular bank fees apply. Check with your bank to review it’s fee policy. Additional attempts may result in additional charges by your financial institution. You should contact your financial institution immediately if you believe you were charged an incorrect amount.
Payment by Check Through The Mail – To make sure your class enrollment is not cancelled mail your check early to ensure it’s received before the due date. Payment must be received prior to the due date or your classes will be cancelled. IMPORTANT – Include your student ID number and your telephone number on the check. This information is necessary to ensure that your payment is applied correctly to your account.
Mail your check to the campus where you're enrolled in the majority of your classes:
LSC-CyFair (including the Fairbanks and Cypress Centers)
Lone Star College – CyFair
Payment Center, CASA 106
9191 Barker Cypress Rd.
Cypress, Texas 77433
LSC-North Harris (including the Victory & Greenspoint Centers, Health Professions & CHI)
Lone Star College - North Harris
Business Office (SSB-104)
2700 W. W. Thorne Dr.
Houston, Texas 77073
Lone Star College-Tomball
30555 Tomball Parkway
Tomball, Texas 77375-4036
LSC-Kingwood (including the Atascocita Center)
Lone Star College – Kingwood
Business Services, SCC 144
20000 Kingwood Dr.
Kingwood, Texas 77339
LSC-Montgomery (including the Conroe Center)
Lone Star College – Montgomery
Business Office (E102)
3200 College Park Drive
Conroe, Texas 77384
Lone Star College – University Park
20515 SH 249
Bldg. 13, Suite 230
Houston, Texas 77070
- Payment Plan Installments – A payment plan is available to defer a portion of your tuition and fee charges. An initial deposit and a $20 administrative fee is required before classes begin, with the remainder of your charges deferred. Auto-deducted (scheduled) payments are required. Anyone who signs up for a payment plan will have the 2nd and 3rd installments automatically deducted from the bank account or credit card used for the initial payment. If you want future payments drawn from a different credit card or account, you must change the saved payment method before the installment due dates.
Payment Plan Details
- Wire Transfer - LSCS shall also accept payment for tuition and fees by wire transfer. However, the amount of the wire is limited to the amount of tuition and fees. Any amounts received in excess of tuition and fees due may be refused and returned to the originator.
Paper bills are no longer mailed. When there is activity on your student account that generates charges, you will receive an email notifying you to login to your myLoneStar student center to view and pay the amount due on your account. Contact your Business Office if you need a paper copy of your bill.
- All refunds are deposited electronically or applied back to the credit card that was used to make payment(s) on the account. If you do not have a bank account with direct deposit set up you will receive a refund by check, and your refund will be delayed up to 2 weeks. You can setup a refund profile to receive funds electronically through your myLoneStar account.
- Refunds for amounts paid with a credit card will be refunded back to that same credit card. This applies to payments made with a pre-paid credit card or a gift card.
Collection Agency Fees
If obligations are not paid in full upon notification by the college, these debts may be referred to an outside collection agency and to appropriate credit bureaus. Resulting collection agency fees will be added to the original debt and the student must pay these costs, as well as attorney's fees, if applicable. Furthermore, all unpaid obligations will result in a hold on student records, diplomas, transcripts and future registration activity. For student account related issues contact the business office at any Lone Star College System campus.
LSCS Financial Responsibility Agreement
When a student enrolls in classes at Lone Star College for the first time the following verbiage related to their financial responsibility will appear. Each student must agree to these terms before enrollment is completed. These responsibilities remain in effect as long as the student is enrolled or has an outstanding balance due.
View the LSCS Financial Responsibility Agreement
LSCS Business Office Contact Information
For business office hours, contacts, and phone numbers, visit LSC Business & Bursar Offices
Contact the Financial Aid Contact Center by visiting their website, or contact them: