TouchNet Installment Payment Plan Information Managing your payment plan
The Lone Star College System offers online installment payment plans only through Lone Star College System myLoneStar. Installment payment plans are a convenient way to budget and pay tuition and fees. Enrolling in an installment payment plan online offers convenience and flexibility:
- Enroll in a tuition and fees payment plan online excluding mini-mester classes and Summer semester classes
- View a list of tuition and fee charges for the plan on your online budget worksheet
- Make a payment online
- Schedule automatic installment payments using a credit card, checking or savings account
- Receive email reminders about upcoming payments
- Receive email notifications as your plan adjusts for changes in enrollment
- Set up Authorized users to view payment information and make payments
- To enroll in an installment payment plan go to the Lone Star College System Payment Plan Management System
To make use of the online payment plan, you must:
- Be enrolled in credit academic classes
- Have a U.S. checking account, savings account , debit card or valid credit card (Visa, Master Card, American Express, Discover)
- Have an e-mail address
- Have access to Lone Star College System myLoneStar from any college webpage
- Know your student id number (available in myLoneStar)
- Pay a $20 Payment Plan Administration Fee plus 50% of total tuition and fees at time of enrollment.
- Payment Plan Administration Fee - $20.00 (non-refundable)
- Returned Check Fee - $30.00 + tax, if applicable (includes ACH electronic check transactions)
- Late Payment Fee - $25.00 per past due payment
As a student adds and drops classes, the payment balance and any installments not yet due will be adjusted within 24 hours of the add/drop activity. Students are only allowed to enroll in one payment plan per semester.
Installment Payment Plan Example
A student with a final total tuition and fees bill of $516.00 would owe installment payments as follows:
|Administration Fee:||$20.00 due at time of enrollment in the payment plan|
|Installment||Due Date||Amount Due|
|1 of 3||Payment Deadline||$278.00|
|2 of 3||Fifth Class Week||$129.00|
|3 of 3||Tenth Class Week||$129.00|
Payment plans are not available after the payment deadline for late registration.
Payment plans are not available for mini-mester classes or Summer semester classes.
If obligations are not paid in full upon notification by the college, these debts may be referred to an outside collection agency and to appropriate credit bureaus. Resulting collection costs willbe added to the original debt and the student must pay these costs, as well as attorney’s fees, if applicable. Furthermore, all unpaid obligations will result in a hold on student records, diplomas, transcripts and future registration activity.
Contact Information and Help
For help with the Touchnet payment and payment plan system, please contact us at:
The phone and e-mail are answered during regular business hours:
Summer: Monday - Thursday 7:30am - 5:00pm Fall and Spring: Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm