Earn Your Associate Degree
• Complete an Associate of Arts Degree (AA)
• Complete an Associate of Science Degree (AS)
• Prepare to Transfer to a University...
• Credit and Non-Credit Programs
• Transfer Courses
• Concurrent Credit Courses for High School Students
• ESL and GED Courses
• Community Partnering
• High-Quality Support Services
Adult Basic Education/GED Preparatory Classes
The Adult Basic Education/General Educational Development (GED) classes offered through the LSC-CE Adult Education Program offers adults the opportunity to complete their high school education, improve basic education skills, and enhance their employment situation. The courses prepare students to pass the GED Test in the areas of writing, social studies, science, reading and mathematics. these classes also emphasize reading comprehension and test taking skills. For more information, please call 281.260.3576.