- Free Signing Santa Holiday Event Set Dec. 15 - November 21, 2013
Bring the family from 9 a.m. to noon for face painting, Christmas card making, decoration craft activities, signed stories (interpreters will be available), snacks and of course photos with Santa, who also signs.
- Submit essay that tells impact of your LSC-CyFair experience by Nov. 25 and earn a $1000 scholarship - November 21, 2013
Lone Star College Foundation is hosting the 21st annual Student Essay Challenge, which could earn you a $1,000 scholarship, and the deadline for essay submissions is Monday, Nov. 25.
- Register Now for Winter Mini-mester Classes - November 18, 2013
The mini-mester classes begin Dec. 16 with three-week and four-week courses available on campus and online.
- Four Earn Didwell-Liebling Opportunity Scholarship - November 12, 2013
To help reach their academic goals, Natalya Miranda, Carmenza Ramirez, John Micheal and Venecia Soto receive financial help with Scott and Marian Liebling’s scholarship established in honor of the couple’s parents and family.
- Holiday Cultural Concert Dec. 7 Celebrates 10 Years - November 12, 2013
Audiences will find different things to enjoy about the “Grace Journey – a Cultural Celebration” concert as they are introduced to the diversity of musical expression around the world in this annual World Music Festival.
- Learn “The Art of Networking” Nov. 20 at LSC-CyFair - November 12, 2013
This Speaking of Business Series event will feature a panel of professionals who understand the importance of networking to help attendees become the savvy professional.
- Want to Win a Free Class? Register and Pay by Dec. 9! - November 12, 2013
Register for winter mini-mester and spring semester classes between Nov. 18 and Dec. 9 and be automatically entered to win one of 10 free classes at LSC-CyFair.
- Pop Songwriting Student Talent on Stage Dec. 6 - November 07, 2013
Come hear all new songs from student songwriters written in a variety of popular styles and will be performed by professional musicians and students.
- It’s Time for LSC-CyFair’s Annual Cy-Fest Dec. 7 - November 07, 2013
This community event, set from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., offers free winter fun and festivities for the whole family.
- Longtime Faculty Named Outstanding Accounting Educator in Texas for His Excellence in Teaching - November 07, 2013
Read about the teaching career and philosophy of longtime accounting proffesor Shawn Miller, recently named one of four statewide Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants award recipients.