- Commencement Speaker is Mayor Annise Parker - April 23, 2014
Lone Star College-CyFair welcomes Mayor Annise Parker as the May 10 commencement speaker for approximately 450 graduates.
- Add Some L.I.F.E. Lessons to Your Week this May - April 10, 2014
Come learn about service dogs, therapies on stem cells, a little two-step dancing and brain gymnastics at the free weekly programs this May.
- Business Series Workforce Readiness Talk Set April 23 - April 10, 2014
Learn what employers really want at Lone Star College-CyFair’s Speaking of Business Series panel discussion on workforce readiness.
- Spring Student Art Exhibition Set April 29-May 1 - April 02, 2014
Come to enjoy the exhibition featuring student work - in mediums from photography, painting and drawing to design and ceramics - and stay to meet the student artists in person at the closing reception and awards ceremony Thursday, May 1.
- Only One Week Left for Help with Tax Returns - April 02, 2014
Free tax preparation assistance to seniors and low- to middle- income individuals are available through April 14 on a first-come, first-served basis in the library, room 131.
- Come Hear the Talent of Student Singer/Songwriters - April 02, 2014
LSC-CyFair’s pop singers and pop songwriting classes are joining forces with the Glee Club for a one-night-only concert set May 1.
- Get Tickets Now for “Les Misérables” April 25 – May 4 - April 02, 2014
Come see an epic tale of passion and destruction in 19th century France with the upcoming performances of “Les Misérables” in the Main Stage Theatre.
- Four Honored with Adjunct Faculty Excellence Awards - April 02, 2014
From student and colleague nominations, four outstanding adjunct faculty are being recognized for their professionalism and commitment to student learning and success.
- Don’t Miss the All-American Concert Set April 29 - April 02, 2014
Join the Lone Star College-CyFair Chamber Singers for an all-American concert “My Country Tis of Thee.”
- Technical and Skilled Trades Career Fairs April 15 - March 28, 2014
Bring multiple copies of reumes and dress professionally for possible on-site interviews for the Technical Careers and Skilled Trades Career Fair.