- September 11, 2014LSC-Montgomery, in partnership with the Texas Familias Council, will honor Hispanic Heritage month with a community leadership event on Tuesday, September 30, on the LSC-Montgomery campus, in the Performing Arts Center (Bldg. D).
- September 11, 2014Graduates of LSC-Montgomery’s physical therapist assistant (PTA) program continue to pass national licensing boards with flying colors.
- September 11, 2014New and current students still have a chance to take classes this fall at LSC-Montgomery as Late Start courses, an alternative to the regular 16-week semester, begin in September and October.
- September 08, 2014
The LSC-Montgomery fine arts department has announced an exciting lineup for the upcoming fall semester. Mark your calendars now, and come enjoy the many talented artists and performers at LSC-Montgomery. All events are open to the community and admission prices vary, with many being free of charge.
- September 08, 2014Lone Star College-Montgomery’s Academy for Lifelong Learning (ALL), in collaboration with The Sons of the Republic of Texas, is offering a history lecture featuring forensic sculptor Amanda Danning on Tuesday, September 16, from 1-3 p.m., at LSC-University Center at Montgomery, room 200.
- September 08, 2014In light of the recent suicide of actor, comedian, and filmmaker Robin Williams, Lone Star College-Montgomery’s Human Services Student Organization and the Psych Club feel there’s an urge for more awareness about depression and mood disorders.
- September 08, 2014LSC-Montgomery is pleased to welcome Cristina Mendoza as the newly appointed director of bands and professor of music. Beginning this fall, Mendoza will conduct the college’s symphonic band and jazz ensembles.
- September 04, 2014Patricia Sendelbach Selected for Vice President of Administrative Services at Lone Star College-MontgomeryPatricia Sendelbach is no stranger to the role of vice president of administrative services at Lone Star College-Montgomery, and its importance to the Lone Star College System. She served as interim in this capacity since January 2014, and was recently selected to continue in a permanent role.
- August 28, 2014Kathy Johanson, division operations specialist at Lone Star College-Montgomery, and nursing professor, Carol Girocco, have a very lofty goal in mind for campus blood drives in 2014-2015. They intend to create lifelong civic partnerships and make them a maverick culture at the college.
- August 26, 2014Did you miss fall registration at Lone Star College-Montgomery? Don’t worry! A variety of ‘Late Start’ courses are still available.