Firefox 3.6, 3.7
Google Chrome 13
Explorer 7, 8, 9
Safari 3, 4, 4.3.3, 5, 6
Attention Job Seekers
To apply for positions currently posted, please create an on-line application in our iSTAR system. You will be given the opportunity to upload one resume to your application and you may combine multiple documents (resume, cover letter, unofficial transcripts/certifications) into one before attaching. After you create your basic application, you may attach additional documents to your applicant Profile by logging in to your Careers Home page.
LSC-University Park Adjunct Faculty Career Fair
October 30, 2014: 5:00 p.m.- 8:00 p.m.
LSC-University Park, Building 12, 2nd Floor
20515 SH 249 (at Louetta Rd.), Houston, TX 77070
Download the Career Fair Brochure
LSC-CyFair Adjunct Faculty Hiring Fair
November 8, 2014: 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
LSC-CyFair Center for Academic and Student Affairs
9191 Barker Cypress Rd, Cypress, TX 77433
It is highly recommended that you clear your cache before starting your application. Go to Internet Explorer > tools > internet options > browsing history > select delete > delete all > OK > close browser and open a new browser; Sign back in to iSTAR.
Helpful Tips for Using the New System:
Before you begin searching and applying for positions, please read carefully the instructions and links that are provided.
- Don't forget to clear your cache. See instructions above.
- Write down your user name and password, for future reference. If you do forget, click on the "Login Help" link at our Careers main page.
- Scroll to the bottom of each page to view and complete ALL fields.
- You must apply for specific job openings in order to be considered for those positions.
- Save! Save! Save! Please remember to save after completing each section of the application before proceeding to the next step or submitting.
- After submitting your application, return to your Careers Home page and click on My Career Tools>Cover Letters and Attachments to add additional attachments to your Profile.
- If you experience problems applying on-line, please contact the Talent Acquisition Team at email@example.com.
For LSCS Employees:
ALL employees must access their applications through MyLoneStar, or by clicking on the "I currently work for LSCS" under "Search and Apply Now"
- You can access your application by using your system login (the same login used to access your e-mail).
- Current employees include full-time and part-time administrators, professional and support staff, full-time and adjunct faculty, and Continuing Education and Dual Credit Instructors.
- If you are unsure of your employment status, contact your campus Human Resources department.
Working for the Lone Star College System
Recognized as a "Great Place to Work For," Lone Star College (LSCS) is one of the fastest growing community college systems in the great state of Texas. LSCS is also acknowledged globally as the premier community college for student success, innovation, and partnerships. LSCS is the largest institution of higher education in the greater Houston area and the fastest-growing community college system in Texas.
The most important resource of LSCS is our faculty and staff. Our employees thrive in a supportive, collegial work environment and enjoy a variety of benefits and opportunities such as professional development that add to the quality of life. LSCS seeks individuals who share its commitment to students and an emphasis on teamwork.
The system is dedicated to supporting the culture of life-long learning, celebrating its diversity, and recruiting and retaining star-quality employees.
Come and explore the opportunities of working at Lone Star College System. To begin your journey, click on "Search and Apply Now!"