1) Admissons - Complete the online application, receive your Student ID and login information.
2) Orientation - Orientation has two parts: online orientation and a face-to-face orientation at the campus. Make sure you complete both!
3) Search for Classes - Look for the classes and courses you want to take at LSC-University Park.
4) Registration Information - Learn about Placement Tests. Meet with an Academic Advisor. Go online and Register.
5) Financial Aid - Need help paying for your class? Why not come speak to someone about financial aid.
6) Campus Maps - Take a virtual tour of LSC-University Park to help you find your way around campus.
Payment is due upon register and don't forget your Meningitis Vaccination is due 10 days before you start class.
Registration for fall 2012 Second Start classes at LSC-University Park is still underway. These eight-week accelerated classes are perfect for students who missed the start of the standard semester or need flexibility in their scheduling. Students can register up to the first day of each class, which begin on October 22.
Available academic courses include: Principles of Accounting II, Composition and Rhetoric I and II, British Literature Anglo-Saxon-Mid 18th Century, British Literature, Mid-18th Century-Present, College Success Careers: 1st Year Experience, American Literature: Civil War-Present, American Government II, US History Since 1877, Introduction to Algebra, Intermediate Algebra, College Algebra, Trigonometry, Elements of Calculus, Foundations of Math II, Intermediate Public Speaking, and Principles of Sociology.
In-person registration and advising are available Monday-Tuesday, 8 a.m.-7 p.m.; Wednesday-Thursday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.; Friday, 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.; and Saturday, 9 a.m.-1 p.m. Registration is also available online at my.lonestar.edu.
Earn college credit between the fall and spring semester by completing either a three or four-week mini-mester course over the winter break. These courses begin on Monday, Dec. 17 and continue through Friday, January 4, 2013 (for three-week course) or Friday, January 11, 2013 (for four-week courses).
Registration begins Nov. 7. Advisors are available to assist students with the registration process. The office of academic advising can answer questions regarding course offerings and requirements.
Students may register on-line using MyLoneStar, the student information and registration system, or in person. Registration offices are open Monday through Thursday, from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m., Friday, 7 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. and Saturday, from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Call 281.290.2600 or email email@example.com for more information.