| Help with Research
| Government Information
| Federal Information
United States: Business/Economy
Corporate & Industry Resources Economy International Business Procurement Small Business Tax
Corporate and Industry Resources
- Citizen Gateway: Shopping - access government auctions and sales via USA.gov web site.
- FedBizOpps - the single government point-of-entry for federal government procurement opportunities over $25,000. Federal Business Opportunities (FedBizOpps) replaces Commerce Business Daily.
- SAM (System for Award Management) - the official U.S. Government system that consolidated the capabilities of CCR/FedReg, ORCA, and EPLA. No fee to register.
- Business Gateway - wide range of business resources from the USA.gov web portal.
- Davis-Bacon Wage Determinations - database containing wage determinations issued by the Department of Labor under the Davis-Bacon and related Acts by county. The Wage and Hour Division of the Labor Department determines prevailing wage rates to be paid on federally funded construction projects.
- Small Business Administration
Need Help?? - Contact Us!!
Maintained by: V. Rigby, Reference/Government Information Librarian vrigby@LoneStar.edu