| Research Guides
| Research Guides - North Harris
Countries & Cultures Research Guide - LSC-North Harris
- Determine the country or culture. and :
- Mexico or Mexican culture
- Germany or German culture
- List terms that best represent the main concepts of your topic.
- Cuba and culture
- Cuba and customs or etiquette
- Cuba and arts
- Cuba and education
Find books, e-books, DVDs, and more.
Use the Library Catalog
- Enter search terms.
- Mexico description
- Cuba customs
- Asia culture
- Browse search results and click on the title to view the detailed item record.
- Scroll to the bottom for availability, collection, location, and call number.
- To find the book on the shelf you will need the complete call number.
- To request a book from another location, click "request first available copy" then type in your library barcode number and your PIN.
Library Catalog Video Tutorials
Holdings are listed by county. Circulating items may be checked out. Instructional items may be viewed by students in the Library's Reserve Room on the 2nd floor.
- Keep track of all of the information and sources you used during your research.
- Ask your professor about the required citation style.
- Consult Citation Help Guide from LSC-North Harris Library to help you construct your citations.
Each citation should answer the questions:
- Who wrote the material you are using?
- What did the author(s) entitle the piece he/she/they wrote?
- Where and when was it published (for a book, what city; for an article, which periodical)?
- If it's an article or a chapter, what pages is your source on?