| Help with Research
| Government Information
| Texas State Information
Texas: Legal Resources
Court of Appeals
First Court of Appeals: State of Texas - provides justice profiles, docketing statements, court schedules, and opinions from January 2001 to present.
Fourteenth Court of Appeals: State of Texas - provides profiles, dockets, and appellate information.
U.S. Court of Appeals-5th Circuit - search the opinions of the 5th Circuit Court by docket number.
- Guide to Law Online: United States -- Texas - managed by the U.S. Law Library of Congress.
- State Agencies List -- Texas State Library
- State Bar of Texas - offers information about ethics and grievance complaints, a guide to Texas courts, member services information, and continuing legal education opportunities.
- Supreme Court of Texas
- Texas Administrative Code - provides access to the Texas Administrative Code, the compilation of rules adopted by Texas state agencies.
- Texas Attorney General Opinions
- Texas Courts Online - provides information about the Texas Supreme Court, the court of criminal appeals, and the appellate courts. Includes links to the Texas Association of Counties, state bar exam results, the Texas Judicial Directory, and procedures and rules.
- TexasLawHelp.org - Texas Civil Courts Guide
- Texas Law Librarians' Home Page - links to federal, Texas and international law pages, legal forms and many other legal research aids.
- Texas Register - online version of the Texas Register, with information on new and proposed regulations, open meetings, and gubernatorial appointments. Access back issues at site managed by University of North Texas Libraries Government Documents Department.
- Texas Legislature Online - access to all Texas constitution, bills, and statutes by subject by a search mechanism.
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association
Law Schools/Law Libraries
Need Help?? - Contact Us!!