| High School Programs
| Bridge Partnerships
| LSC-North Harris Summer Bridge Program
LSC-North Harris Fall Bridge Program
Who qualifies for the Fall Bridge program?
First-time students or 2010 graduates from Aldine ISD, Spring ISD, Klein Forest or Klein Collins and other area schools, whose college of choice is Lone Star College-North Harris and who are at college level in reading but test into one of the following coursesENGL 0307 or MATH 0310
What are the goals of the Fall Bridge Program?
- To enable qualifying students to complete an upper level developmental class and a gatekeeper course in one semester
- To empower students to take a full load of twelve hours
- To provide students with integrated orientation and student success strategies
- To link students with a staff or faculty mentor who facilitates the student
- To improve student success and retention rates
What is the cost of the Fall Bridge Program?
The tuition for twelve hours is $600.00. Students will not be reimbursed for the tuition.
What are the savings and rewards?
- Free textbooks for three courses
- Full-time course load of 12 hours
What are the dates, times and location of the Fall Bridge Program?
- August 30-December 19, 2010
For more information, contact Martha Whitley, Director of Student Success Initiatives, Center for Teaching and Learning, LSC-North Harris, at 281-618-5511.