Search & Apply NOW!
Firefox 3.6, 3.7
Google Chrome 13
Explorer 7, 8, 9
Safari 3, 4, 4.3.3, 5, 6
It is highly recommended that you clear your cache before starting your application. Go to Internet Explorer > tools > internet options > browsing history > select delete > delete all > OK > close browser and open a new browser; Sign back in to iSTAR.
Applicants - Watch a tutorial on how to use the application system.
LSC-Tomball Adjunct Career Fair
October 4, 2014 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
LSC-Tomball, Beckendorf Conference Center
30555 Tomball Parkway, Tomball, TX 77375
Download the Career Fair Brochure
Attention Job Seekers
To apply for positions currently posted, please create an on-line application in our system. You will be given the opportunity to upload one resume to your application and you may combine multiple documents (resume, cover letter, unofficial transcripts/certifications) into one before attaching. After you create your basic application, you may attach additional documents to your applicant Profile by logging in to your Careers Home page.
Helpful Tips for Using the New System
Before you begin searching and applying for positions, please read carefully the instructions and links that are provided.
- Don't forget to clear your cache. See instructions above.
- Write down your user name and password, for future reference. If you do forget, click on the "Login Help" link at our Careers main page.
- Scroll to the bottom of each page to view and complete ALL fields.
- You must apply for specific job openings in order to be considered for those positions.
- Save! Save! Save! Please remember to save after completing each section of the application before proceeding to the next step or submitting.
- After submitting your application, return to your Careers Home page and click on My Career Tools>Cover Letters and Attachments to add additional attachments to your Profile.
- If you experience problems applying on-line, please contact the Talent Acquisition Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For LSCS Employees
- ALL employees must access their applications through MyLoneStar, or by clicking on the "I currently work for LSCS" tab above.
- You can access your application by using your system login (the same login used to access your e-mail).
- Current employees include full-time and part-time administrators, professional and support staff, full-time and adjunct faculty, and Continuing Education and Dual Credit Instructors.
- If you are unsure of your employment status, contact your campus Human Resources department.
We look forward to serving you. And, thank you for your interest in a career with the Lone Star College System!