| Student Services
| Testing Centers
| LSC-Kingwood Testing Center
Assessment Test Dates
Lone Star College-Kingwood offers frequent testing and convenient times. Select the date and time right for you:
TSI computerized placement tests:
Students must see an advisor before testing.
- Computerized placement tests are administered on a walk-in basis, Monday - Saturday, in the Testing Center, SCC 223.
- Students need to allow at least 4 hours when taking the complete test. Call the testing center at 281-312-1476 for testing center hours.
- The full test battery includes Math, Reading, Grammar, and Essay sections and costs $29. Individual sections cost $10.
- Scores are available the same day upon completion of the test.
- Those taking the TSI Assessment for the first time must complete th epre-assessment activity before testing.
To take THEA:
- Students must call ahead for an appointment at least 24 hours before test time.
- Students may register with the Testing Center (SCC 223) up to one day before the date of the test, provided there are still openings.
- Students MUST pay the $29 testing fee by check, credit card, or money order when they come in to test. No cash accepted.
- Scores are available from Evaluation Systems in approximately ten business days.
- THEA is administered on specific Tuesdays at 9am. See below for dates.