We are currently accepting applications for the 2012-2013 school year. In order to be considered, an applicant must submit all required documents.
The Student Ambassador Program gives a select group of students the opportunity to represent LSC-Kingwood throughout the fall and spring terms both on-campus and in the community. Student Ambassadors maintain a thorough knowledge of the college, give campus tours, greet and usher guests at formal events, and build relationships with students and potential students. The Ambassadors gain valuable work experience by improving leadership and communication skills and working with people from diverse backgrounds.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to arrive on time to all commitments
- Good organizational skills
- Positive attitude toward campus and others
- Student must be enrolled in a minimum of 6 credit hours
- Student must have a minimum of a 2.5 cumulative GPA
- Student must be able to commit 50 hours per semester (fall and spring) to the program
- Student must be available for some weekend and evening events
(please see application for more information)
- Student Ambassador application
- One page essay explaining why you want to be a part of the Ambassador Program (See application for exact question).
- Two (2) confidential reference evaluations