WHO WE ARE:
We are a nationwide network of passionate professionals working in public schools to surround students with a community of support, empowering them to stay in school and achieve in life.
NEED SUPPORTIVE GUIDANCE?
NEED SOME HELP?
We can connect students to services that provide:
- Emergency Needs: Food, Shelter and Clothing
- Supportive Guidance: Family and Personal Concerns
- Crisis Intervention: Grief and Trauma
- Social and Life Skills Support
- Positive Self-image and Self-worth
- Relationship Skills Training
- Goal Setting
- Strategies for Managing Stress, Anxiety, and Depression
- Mental Health & Community Resource Referrals
Communities in Schools counselors are available at LSC-North Harris, LSC-Greenspoint Center and LSC-Victory Center.