| Student Life
| Clubs & Organizations
| LSC-Kingwood Clubs
| LSC-Kingwood: Psychology Club
Meet the Psychology Club President
Michael Berry, President
Hometown: Birmingham, AL
- Why did you join this organization? Because I am interested in pursuing a career in psychology in the near future.
- What are your personal goals for the semester? My goal is to finish the semester with a 3.0 or higher.
- What are your goals for the organization? To help raise awareness in the field of psychology, and to help members receive a boost to their resume.
- What are your career interests? Clinical Psychology.
- What are your hobbies outside of school? I work at a veterinarian clinic as a Technician, and hang out with friends when Iím not there.
My name is Michael Berry. I was born and raised in Birmingham, Alabama. I moved to Humble, Texas when I was 11 years old. I graduated from Hargrove High School in Huffman. I plan to attend school at Texas A&M-Commerce, and major in Psychology. I have a laid back personality and enjoy meeting new people, having fun, and learning life.
"If you are interested in Psychology, this is the club for you. It will broaden your knowledge of the subject and career. Plus, you are sure to have a great time" - Michael Berry