| Student Life
| Clubs & Organizations
| LSC-Kingwood Clubs
| LSC-Kingwood: Beaders
Meet the Beaders
Hometown: Splendora, TX
- Why did you join this organization? I was looking for like-minded souls who love beading.
- What are your personal goals for the semester? To make A’s in all of my classes, as well as make beading club more popular, and to start planning a craft fair.
- What are your goals for the organization? To make others see that beading and jewelry making isn’t just for the older ladies.
- What are your career interests? I currently work at Jack in the Box, but plan on teaching Pre-K thru 4th grade.
- What are your hobbies outside of school? Jewelry making, reading, being outside, and any artsy hobby I can get my hands on.
I am 22 years old. I love anything pertaining to art. I especially like working with wire, and I hope to have my own booth at a craft fair some day. I love the outdoors, rain or shine, and I would love to have an outdoor studio as big as a house.
“Jewelry making, beading in particular, is an excellent outlet for relieving stress, and forgetting your worries. Not only can you relax for an hour, but you get beautiful jewelry as well.” -Rebekah Mitchell