| Achieving the Dream
LSCS AtD Initiatives
Below is a list of current Achieving the Dream initiatives.
- Early Intervention - Develop an early and continuous intervention system that will support academic and developmental course completion, transition and success in gatekeeper courses, and fall-to-fall retention.
- Student Success Course - Develop a student success course for at-risk students to increase student success in developmental program completion, transition to credit classes, completion of gatekeeper classes and fall-to-fall retention.
- Intrusive Advising - Improve the advising process so that all First Time in College Students (FTIC) are advised in a comprehensive manner.
- Community Engagement - Promote community engagement and identify strategies to increase low income and student-of-color matriculation into college and success rates.
- Professional Development - Promoting a Culture of Evidence